ROK Builders, LLC is the construction Management affiliate of Roedel Companies, LLC. Roedel Companies has more than 45 years of hotel ownership, development, and operations insight and experience. Our unique understanding of the critical elements of a successful hotel project separates us from our competition.
We currently have immediate needs in the following markets:
- Berlin, MA
- Warwick, RI
- Portland, ME
- Jessup, MD
- Lowell, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
- Chelsea, MA
The Site Superintendent is the key contact on site, responsible for the supervision and management of subcontractors and daily site operations of assigned projects in a manner consistent with ROK Builders customer focused project delivery standards. The Superintendent ensures site safety and quality control standards are met while managing numerous trades, project schedule, risk management, and closeout items. In order to deliver on these responsibilities, the Superintendent must be able to manage all aspects of a busy construction site throughout construction and project closeout, including punchlist.
- Lead all work on a construction site to ensure compliance with design, project specifications,regulations, and safety codes.
- Plan, implement, and monitor construction plans.
- Organize and coordinate subcontractor activities.
- Aid workers on site whenever required.
- Develop, monitor, and oversee quality control measures on work site.
- Pursue cost effective alternative measures to improve financial performance on projects.
- Capable of reading and understanding blueprints, specifications, reports, etc.
- Daily and weekly construction job reports.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial and/or hospitality construction project supervision.
- OSHA 10 / 30 Hour certificate.
- A thorough understanding of building systems and trades.
- Demonstrated ability to encourage a sense of urgency in project schedule.
- Working knowledge and experience in ground-up construction as well as renovations, and working within occupied facilities.
- Strong communication skills with subcontractors, vendors, design team members, and customers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Travel required
We offer Competitive Pay, Bonus Program, 401K/Profit Sharing, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability Insurance. We are proud to be a drug free work place.