Owner Project Manager
Posted February 6, 2017
Overview: Roedel Companies, LLC has more than 45 years of hospitality experience as a well-respected hotel developer, owner and operator. We are a performance driven company that works by process management, taking a process from the beginning to the end. We are committed to providing an exceptional employment, guest and investor experience through a company culture driven by team processes. We hire bright, energetic, passionate people dedicated to a common purpose, goals and working approach for which we hold ourselves mutually accountable.
Position Summary: The Owner Project Manager Position is responsible as the owner’s direct representative to lead the teams that plan, coordinate and execute all activities associated with the overall Scope, Budget, Schedule, and Quality for the Design and Construction of hospitality projects.
- Provide Owner Project Management expertise for Roedel Companies and 3rd party projects.
- Identify, manage and engage all parties including owners, architects, consultants, engineers, hotel operators and contractors/sub-contractors as required to successfully plan and execute the project.
- Establish, coordinate and be accountable for the project performance standards with regards to scope, budget, quality and schedule.
- Coordinate Contracts and Purchase Orders to facilitate all owner project requirements.
- Conduct regular project meetings to manage the completion of all action plans on-time to meet all project performance standards
- Deliver project reporting as required by the owners and the project team.
- Review and approve payment requisitions as required by the owners.
Skills / Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and related software
- Experience with commercial development projects ranging from $1M to $30M
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Experience working with and leading teams that meet performance standards
- Experience with hotel renovation and new construction preferred
- Experience and knowledge of branded hotel design and construction standards.
- Experience with developing conceptual pricing models
- Executing planning department approvals
- Completing value engineering reviews, construction estimating reviews and architectural plan reviews
- Owner reporting for project status
- Other duties as required to support the planning and successful execution of a project.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in commercial development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management or related field.
We offer Competitive Pay, Bonus Program, 401K/Profit Sharing, Health, Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance. Roedel Companies is a drug free work place.