ROK Builders, LLC is the construction Management affiliate of Roedel Companies, LLC. Roedel Companies has more than 45 years of hotel ownership, development, and operations insight and experience. Our unique understanding of the critical elements of a successful hotel project separates us from our competition.
We currently have position openings for jobs in the following markets:
- Salem, NH
- Warwick, RI
- Portland, ME
- Jessup, MD
- Lowell, MA
- Portsmouth, NH
The Project Manager plans, leads, and coordinates all activities associated with the execution of the overall scope, budget, and schedule for construction of hospitality construction and renovation projects while maintaining our reputation as a first in class operator.
- Provide Project Management expertise for Roedel Companies and 3 rd part projects.
- Establish, coordinate, and maintain the project performance standards with regards to scope, budget, quality, and schedule.
- Coordinate contracts and purchase orders to facilitate all preconstruction and construction activities.
- Conduct weekly job meetings to ensure performance standards are met.
- Deliver monthly project reporting as required by the project team.
- Review and approve the required monthly payment requisitions.
- Perform close out duties as required for successful project completion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Construction Management, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience in commercial development.
- Experience with commercial development projects ranging from $1M to $30M.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Experience working with and leading teams.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Timberline software.
- Experience with hotel renovation and new construction preferred.
- Travel required
We offer Competitive Pay, Bonus Program, 401K/Profit Sharing, Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability Insurance. We are proud to be a drug free work place.