We develop and operate high performing, quality hotels in the Eastern United States by providing an exceptional employment, guest and investor experience.
We will be the premier hotel company, concentrated in the eastern United States, known for owning and operating select and upscale branded hotels along with independent, unique full service properties.
The company will continue to grow by developing and purchasing hotels for its own portfolio as well as investing in hotels as the managing partner and operating the facilities under management contracts. As well as taking ownership in hotels, the company will offer specific in-house hotel development services to owners and investors to successfully complete new build, renovation and repositioning projects.
The management process will create a company culture driven by bright, energetic, passionate people with clear direction and accountability and we will remain committed to our goals while consistently recognizing and rewarding superior performance.
Our Core Values
- We are a performance driven company that exceeds our objectives
- We deliver superior quality and service every day
- We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- We keep our word and do what is right
- We succeed through teamwork and professional development
- We recognize excellence and celebrate success
- We are leaders in the communities we serve
Growth Strategy & Current Development Projects
Roedel Companies continues to expand throughout the Eastern United States for its own account and in partnerships in the following ways:
- Single assets
- Note purchases
- New developments
- “Turn Key” developments for third party investors including development, construction management, hotel management, and FF&E procurement and design
- Recapitalization structures
- Hotel management contracts for third parties
- Hotel construction and renovations projects for third parties
The company considers joint ventures with compatible hotel investors committed to acquiring, developing and maintaining the highest quality products and then maximizing free cash flow, asset value and return on investment by utilizing our hotel management services. For more information contact David Roedel.