At A Glance
As successful hotel owners/operators ourselves, specializing in operating, building and renovating select service hotels throughout the Eastern United States, Roedel Companies, LLC knows how to do every facet of a hotel right – every time. Hotel owners and investors benefit from our “Hotels. Done Right.” approach. We offer a variety of crucial hotel services that can be selected individually or combined in order to maximize the value of their hotel assets.
Roedel Companies provides value-added services to hotel owners and investors. They include Hotel Development and Acquisitions, Hotel Management, Hotel Construction, Hotel Repositioning and Recapitalization, Hotel Design, FF&E, and OS&E.
Industry: In addition to owning and operating our own portfolio of hotels, Roedel Companies provides essential hotel services to third party hotel owners and investors via the parent company and its subsidiaries.
Headquarters: Wilton, NH
Status: Privately held
- ROK Builders, LLC, a subsidiary of Roedel Companies that provides hotel construction, renovation, value engineering, and property maintenance services.
- RGH Hospitality, LLC, a subsidiary of Roedel Companies that provides hotel management and operations services.
- 2000 Fred Roedel sold Chalet Susse International, which he founded in 1968 and grew to be the largest private hotel company in the Northeast, to the Olympus Real Estate Trust. He then created Roedel Partners, LLC, which is now Roedel Companies, with his sons Fred B. Roedel, III and David W. Roedel.
- 2002 the Hilton Garden Inn Fishkill/Poughkeepsie, NY opens
- 2004 the Holiday Inn Express Auburn/Worcester, MA opens
- 2004 the company wins the prestigious “Deal of the Year” from Hilton Hotels Corporation for the Hilton Garden Inn Downtown Manchester, NH
- 2006 the Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown, NH opens
- 2008 the Hampton Inn & Suites Tilton, NH opens. The hotel is the first “turnkey” project completed by the company for a third party investment group. Roedel Companies utilized its subsidiary organizations to complete the design/construction management, FFE procurement and installation, pre-opening strategy and execution and ongoing hotel management.
- 2010 the Holiday Inn Express & Suites opens in Malone. The second “turnkey” hotel for a third party investment group.
- In 2010 Roedel Companies launches “Hotels. Done Right.” approach.
- In 2004 ROK Builders was created to provide construction services to Roedel Companies and third party hotel owners and investors.
- In 2006 RGH Hospitality Services was created to provide hotel management and operations services to Roedel Companies and third party hotel owners and investors.
- David W. Roedel – Partner, Roedel Companies, LLC
- Fred B. Roedel III – Partner, Roedel Companies, LLC
- Fred B. Roedel –Senior Advisor, Roedel Companies, LLC
- Michael N. Gelinas – Chief Financial Officer, Roedel Companies, LLC
Roedel Companies’ Subsidiaries:
- Fred B. Roedel III – President of ROK Builders, LLC
- Glenn A. Hardman – President, RGH Hospitality, LLC
To read about Roedel Companies, ROK Builders and RGH Hospitality’s latest news, please visit the Press Release section of our Web site.
Roedel Companies, LLC
(+1) 603 654 2040
ROK Builders, LLC
(+1) 603 654 7160
RGH Hospitality, LLC
(+1) 603 654 2666
One Chalet Drive
Wilton, NH 03086