“I was so favorably impressed with (the Hilton Garden Inn Manchester, NH) facility that I felt compelled to write Hilton Corporate a letter.”
- Danny Sansevieri, President/CEO, United Sales Distributors, Inc.
- Multiple business decisions are required, often involving many outside vendors and internal client resources, during hotel development and renovation projects. ROK Builders tightly manages projects to ensure the right people have the information they need at the right time.
- Communication is essential throughout any construction project. ROK Builders regularly holds job site meetings in order to keep all team members informed of job schedules, upcoming decisions, and any unexpected challenges that have arisen.
- By actively monitoring critical construction activities, ROK Builders manages project costs, delivery, and scheduling while maintaining quality.
- ROK Builders has long-term relationships with our subcontractors and suppliers. They are well versed in our procedures for keeping construction projects on schedule. The result is that we are able to maximize both quality and value for our clients.
- Our single-source team of professionals works seamlessly together to achieve a fast track construction schedule.
- ROK Builders has the in-depth hotel construction experience needed to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Our site evaluations, construction planning, and bidding models enable us to provide realistic square footage costs and timelines.
- When it comes to new hotel construction, our careful pre-ground breaking planning results in improved building efficiency, functionality, and durability while allowing owners to make informed decisions.
New Construction and Renovations
ROK Builders takes a proactive approach to every project we undertake. We overlap where possible and anticipate deliveries of materials to eliminate delays on the job site.
- ROK Builders maximizes the performance and minimizes the cost of construction options via Value Engineering.
- We review proposals and construction cost estimates for appropriateness, evaluate line-item costs and associated methodology, and determine if the process or approach to a particular portion of work is both practical and cost effective.
Property Major Maintenance Program
Maintaining your hotel in first class condition and keeping every room in service is critical in any economy. ROK Builders’ Property Major Maintenance Program ensures that both the interior and exterior of your hotels as well as their systems remain in superior condition. The result is improved RevPAR and hotel assets that maintain their value.