Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Fishkill, NY
Accounts Payable Specialist
The Accounts Payable Specialist is results-oriented, has exceptional knowledge of accounting, Microsoft Excel and invoice management to support and improve financial operations while contributing to the profitability of the Company by effectively managing the overall Accounts Payable process.
Purpose of the Position:
Provide leadership and support to the operations and finance departments by delivering accurate and efficient processing of all invoices, and maintaining important financial documentation
Roedel Companies, LLC Headquartered in New Hampshire, is an integrated hotel company that manages, develops and invests in hotels that deliver consistent high performance. We are committed to providing exceptional employment, guest and investor experience by creating a company culture driven by bright, energetic, passionate people with clear direction and accountability, guided by our Company’s Core Values.
- Enters voices on a predetermined schedule keeping all vendors within contractual terms.
- Checks for the Accuracy, Authenticity, and Proper Approval of invoices.
- Handles Accounts Payable in the most efficient and cost-effective manner available.
- Reconciles Vendor Statements.
- Handles all Vendor Inquires.
- Produces IRS Form 1099-Mischellaneous Annually.
- Supports the information and control systems of the hotel properties.
- Supports teamwork, innovation and continuous learning fori mprovements to the process.
- Maintaining effective communication and coordination with co-workers, supervisors accounting personnel ensuring optimal performance.
- Assist with Month End Close.M
- Ad-hoc reporting and financial analysis.
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail in Absolutely Required.
- 1-2 years' experience in a high volume, multiple company setting.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency, with emphasis on Excel.
- Previous exeprience with electronic invoice importing a plus.
We offer Competitive Pay, and opportunities for 401K Program, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, Short Term Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance and Dental Insurance.
Roedel Companies is proud to be part of the "Drug Free Workplace".
Job Type: Full-time