This is an opportunity to lead the sales effort and achieve revenue objectives at a Full-Service Holiday Inn complete with 118 rooms and 6000 square feet of meeting space and be part of the rebranding team to move us to a Hilton Tapestry lifestyle hotel.
Purpose of the Position:
To provide expertise, drive and entrepreneurial spirit to lead in the continued development and management of the hotel sales team. To maximize the revenue performance of the property and meeting/catering outlets through the successful implementation and execution of a targeted sales effort.
- Proactively develop and manage accounts and have a process of identifying, soliciting, and closing on new business to ensure weekly, monthly, and annual targets are achieved.
- Building and Leading a cohesive team, working toward a unified goal
- Develop the annual sales and marketing plan with measurable, targeted results by market segment; develop a key account and marketing program for management approval and implement all components of the plan to maximize the performance of the hotel.
- Manage all electronic distribution channels to achieve superior revenue results.
- Must be our "face in the community" by being active in civic and business organizations that will aid in referral business and assist in positioning our hotel as the premier focus service lodging facility in the market.
- Must set up and manage a lead generation, account performance tracking, and follow up action plans by key account to measure the performance of the position.
- Three years minimum experience in hotel & Catering Sales
- Must have strong skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word. Must provide evidence of business writing skills in the form of customer proposals.
- Must be able to provide concrete examples of past performance in the lead generation process, market segment performance, account tracking process, marketing program initiatives, and actual performance results vs. past sales and marketing plans.
- Knowledge of Westchester County marketplace and the key revenue drivers a plus
- Knowledge of Sales Pro a plus.
Roedel Companies, LLC Headquartered in New Hampshire, is an integrated hotel company that manages, develops, and invests in hotels that deliver consistent high performance. We are committed to providing exceptional employment, guest, and investor experience by creating a company culture driven by bright, energetic, passionate people with clear direction and accountability, guided by our Company’s Core Values.
We offer Competitive Pay, Performance Bonus Program, 401K Program, Health subsidy, Life Insurance, and Long Term Disability Insurance. Roedel Companies is proud to be part of the “Drug-Free Workplace” program.
Submit salary history with resume. Compensation is based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time