Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Manchester, NH
Food and Beverage Supervisor
The Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of service delivery on the assigned shift within the Food and Beverage department. Includes the following criteria: set up, breakdown and service techniques, completion of shift checklists, delivering focused and quality guest service. The F&B Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of supervision during the duration of the assigned shift.
Purpose of the Position:
Provide leadership to the food and beverage department by delivering memorable guest service experiences, an outstanding product offering and supporting a positive work environment for all food and beverage team members that results in always exceeding our guest’s expectations.
Roedel Companies, LLC Headquartered in New Hampshire, is an integrated hotel company that manages, develops and invests in hotels that deliver consistent high performance. We are committed to providing exceptional employment, guest and investor experience by creating a company culture driven by bright, energetic, passionate people with clear direction and accountability, guided by our Company’s Core Values.
The candidate will contribute to the profitability of the Company by effectively managing the operation of the Hilton Garden Inn, a Full-Service Hotel; to assure optimum performance in the following Key Result Areas: Guest Service, First Class Condition, NOI, Asset Protection, Revenue Production, and Employee Development. The candidate must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, exhibit an urgency to get things done and demonstrate outstanding leadership. The Food and Beverage Supervisor must be able to delegate responsibilities, organize and establish priorities and manage the staff and to meet all established performance standards.
- Adherence to inventory control and storage procedures which will result in the attainment of a budgeted cost of goods.
- Comply with established procedures which are in place by management for ordering, receiving and storage of operating supplies.
- Through shift maintenance and requisition process, assist in maintaining the par levels of alcohol at service bars.
- Support and employ incentive programs for increased check averages; as we are a performance driven company that excels at meeting our objectives.
- Support the F&B Manager/Executive Chef's efforts to execute and promote events that will bring in additional revenues to the department.
- Must be able to perform each task and duty of subordinates.
- Capable of working in a fast-paced work environment and perform under stressful situations.
- Effective communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work with and develop employees and co-workers through a team process.
- Availability to work varied shifts, according to the needs of the hotel. Includes: weekends, evenings and holidays.
- 2-4 years in hospitality or business management.
- Minimum of 1 year in a leadership role.