Location: Wilton, NH
To help establish and monitor overall internal Controls in order to minimize risks, protect assets, ensure accuracy of records, promote operational efficiency, and encourage adherence to policies, rules, regulations and laws. To identify, measure, analyze and communicate financial information needed by management to plan, evaluate, and control the organizations operations.
Purpose of the Position:
To provide financial accounting, reporting and analysis to the ownership, operations, and third-party interests for all hotel properties owned or managed by Roedel Companies.
Roedel Companies, LLC Headquartered in New Hampshire, is an integrated hotel company that manages, develops and invests in hotels that deliver consistent high performance. We are committed to providing an exceptional employment, guest and investor experience by creating a company culture driven by bright, energetic, passionate people with clear direction and accountability, guided by our Company’s Core Values.
- Review and Post Daily Trial Balance (Sales Journal)
- Daily Sales Report Analysis
- Review and Post Accounts Payable Invoices
- Accounts Payable Aging Analysis and Pay Approval
- Review and Reconcile Cash Daily
- Reconcile Monthly Bank and Reserve Accounts
- Prepare and Post Intercompany Billings
- Accounts Receivable Aging Analysis
- Prepare and Post Payroll Journal Entries Weekly
- Weekly Labor Report Analysis
- Monthly Benefit and withholding Reconciliations
- Trial Balance Reconciliation
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Income Statement
- Variance Analysis
- Vs. Budget
- Vs. Forecast
- Vs. Prior Year
- Sales/Cost per Rented Room
- Sales/Cost per Seat, Cover, Check, & Square Footage
- Assist in the Annual Review/Compilation with Independent Auditors
- Assist in the Budgetary Process
- Bachelor's Degree
- Sage preferred and intermediate/Advanced Excel required (functions, Pivot Tables, Lookups)
We offer competitive pay, 401K program, health subsidy, life insurance, and long term disability insurance. Roedel Companies is proud to be part of the Drug Free Workplace program.
Job Type: Full-time