Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown
At A Glance
Boasting 125 guest rooms and suites, our Hilton Garden Inn Manchester Downtown is located in the historic Millyard District of Manchester, New Hampshire. Overlooking the baseball stadium of the minor-league baseball team, the New Hampshire Fisher Cats, the hotel features bright, modern décor, both indoor and outdoor dining facilities, and flexible meeting space complete with onsite catering, amongst other convenient onsite amenities.
- General Manager: Brenda Edwards, Team Member Since 2006
- Director of Sales: Sharon Nista, Team Member Since 2012
- Employee of the Year 2017: Chandra Rai
- Year Open: 2006
- Number of Rooms: 125
- Onsite Dining: The Garden Grill and Bar, The Patio
- New Hotel Construction & Renovation (ROK Builders), Construction Management (ROK Builders), Interior Design, (RSJ Associates), Hotel Management (RGH Hospitality)
- NHBR BOB Award Winner – Best of Business- Best Hotel Business Travel
- JD Power Award – Highest Guest Satisfaction Upscale Hotel
What We Did
We entered into a public/private development with the City of Manchester to convert 40 acres of their underutilized, and environmentally sensitive land into a mixed-use development. This included a brand new, 7,500 seat minor league ballpark, 200-residential units and our 125-room Hilton Garden Inn hotel. The hotel is positioned on the left-center field wall of the ballpark offering unobstructed views from our field facing guest rooms and our outdoor restaurant, The Patio.
Our property was the first hotel to open in downtown Manchester for over 20 years and considered a risk, by many, at the time. We won Hilton Hotels Development of the Year for not only the uniqueness of the location and design, but for overcoming tremendous challenges during the development and permitting process. The hotel opened in 2006 and quickly ramped up becoming the Smith Travel Research leader, within its competitive set, within six months. A position the hotel has maintained ever since.