Hilton Garden Inn Fishkill
At A Glance
The beautiful Hudson Valley location of our Hilton Garden Inn in Fishkill, New York makes a convenient choice for all types of guests. The 111 guestroom hotel offers a fitness room, indoor pool and a convenient onsite restaurant serving both made-to-order breakfast and dinner.
- General Manager: Christopher Roganski Team Member Since 2002
- Director of Sales: Eric Baal Team Member Since 2017
- Employee of the Year 2017: Kim Lebron
- Year Open: 2002
- Number of Rooms: 118
- Onsite Dining: The Garden Grill and Bar
- Construction (ROK Builders), Hotel Management (RGH Hospitality), Interior Design (RSJ Associates)
What We Did
This was our first hotel development following the sale of Chalet Susse and the formation of Roedel Companies. The land was subdivided to develop a new build, 111-room Hilton Garden Inn and a 6,000 SF Ruby Tuesday restaurant.
The facility opened in June of 2002 and within 8-months was the RevPar Index market leader.